Time-limited Vibration Sensor Polymer Switching Transducer 52mm Pp Liquid Water Horizontal Float Switch Down
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: Time-limited Vibration Sensor Polymer Switching Transducer 52mm
- Product viewed: 151
SA float switch is a device used to sense the level of liquid within a tank. The switch may actuate a pump, an indicator, an alarm, or other device.
It can be easily converted from normally open to normally close by inverting the float.
Note: because the current that the switch can carry is much little(0.5A), you must use a relay or contactor when it is connected by a load, relay or contactor are not included here.
Due to product batch is different, cable color may be different, we will random shipment.
- Product Name : Water Level Sensor;Model No. : ZP4510;Max Contact Rating : Max Contact Rating;10W : 10W
- Max Switching Voltage : 220V DC/AC;Max Switching Current : 1.5A;Max Breakdown Voltage : 300V DC/AC;Max Carry Current : 3A
- Max Contact Resistance : 100m ohm;Temperature Rating : -10 / +85 Celsuis;Float Ball Material : P.P;Float Body Material : P.P
- Thread Dia(Approx) : 9.5mm / 0.374";Switch Body Size : 23.3 x 57.7mm / 0.9" x 2.27"(Max D*H);Cable Length : 36cm / 14.2"
- Color : White;Net Weight : 70g;Package Content : 5 x Water Level Sensor