- Soil moisture sensor is a high precision, high sensitivity soil moisture measuring sensors. By measuring the dielectric constant of the soil, it can stably reflect the true moisture content of various soils. soil moisture sensor can measure soil moisture volume percentage, which meets current international standards for soil moisture measurement. The sensor is suitable for soil moisture monitoring, scientific experiments, water-saving irrigation, greenhouse, flowers, vegetables, grass pastures, fast testing of soil, plant culture, sewage treatment, food storage, greenhouse control, precision agriculture, etc., and also in the water, and all kinds of weather particles moisture content measurements.
- A new generation soil temperature and humidity sensor with incredibly low power consumption, small size, easy to carry, installation, operation and maintenance.
- High-quality stainless-steel needle can stand for long time point solution, more resistant to soil pH and salt corrosion.
- Epoxy resin as the sealing material, long-term immersion in water without leakage occur.
- High accuracy, reliable performance, less affected by soil salinity, suitable for a variety of soils.
- Anti-static zip-lock packaging, safe and reliable storage.
- With a power line, the ground and the signal line, three-proof mis-wiring protection, three-core shielded cable, measurement is more accurate and safer to use.
- High Performance: high accuracy, reliability, and stability
- Universal Protocol: MODBUS-RTU RS485
- Wide range power supply: 3.6V ~ 30V
- Robustness: IP68 rated, suitable for long-term applications
- Strong Anti-interference: made of flame-retardant epoxy resin
- High Durability: anti-corrosion, with excellent performance for long-term use
- User-friendly: easy to use, install and integrate
- Safety: designed with reverse voltage protection