Thermistor 100K NTC Temperature Sensor With 1 Meter Cable
3D Printer 100Kohm High Temperature 3950 NTC Thermistor With Cable package contains of an accurate thermistor with 1m cable, which is based on a 100Kohm thermistor, to detect and measure wide range of temperatures. A thermistor is a thermal resistor, whose resistance quantity varies extremely with the temperature variation, more than a typical resistor. This thermistor is made of thin-film Platinum, an anti-corrosion waterproof material to achieve highly accurate and long-time stability. This platinum thermistor is categorized as a TT-PT temperature sensor, which includes three standard types of PT100, PT500, and PT1000. The reference temperature is zero Celcius degree, also, the nominal resistor of this thermistor at this temperature is 100 ohm, so this thermistor is named PT100. Featured by Sharvi Electronics This PT100 sensor is consists of a PT100 thermistor which is welded to a 1m cable with high-temperature Teflon / PTFE shield material, to tolerate high-temperature conditions. This PT100 sensor has a quick response and high sensitivity, which is the best solution for 3D printers other DIY projects. This Product Known as 100K Ohm NTC, 100K Ohm NTC Thermistor, 100K Ohm Thermistor, Component, Negative Temperature Coefficient Thermistor, NTC Thermistor, Thermistor.
- 100k Ohm NTC Thermistor.
- NTC Thin Film Thermistor Cable.
- Nominal value: R25 (25 ℃) : (common) 1.5K, 2K, 5K, 10K, 20K, 30K, 47K, 50K, 100K, 200K, 500K, etc.
- Resistance precision: ± 1%, ± 2%, ± 3%
- B value R25/50 (common) 3435k, 3600k, 3950k, 3990k, 4100k, 4200k, etc.
- B value accuracy: ± 1%
- Recommend the use of parameters: R25℃ = 100 k B25/50 = 3950 k ± 1%)
- Temperature Measuring Range: −40 ~ 270°C
- Accuracy: 1%
- Max power rating: 45mW
- The Hot Time Constant: ≤7 s(in the air)
- Dissipation power factor: ≥5 mW/℃ (static in the air)
- 100k Ohm NTC Thermistor
- NTC Thin Film Thermistor Cable
- Cable Length: 1 Meter
- Length: 3mm
- Width: 1.8mm (Body Diameter)
- Weight: 5gm