1. A single module can drive an 8×8 common cathode matrix
2. Module working voltage: 5V
3. Module size: length 12.8 cm X width 3.2 cm X height 1.3 cm
4. With 16 fixing screw holes, aperture 3mm
5. Module with input and output interface, support multiple module cascade
6. Color: red, green, blue
1. The left side of the module is the input port, and the right side is the output port.
2. When controlling a single module, you only need to connect the input port to the CPU.
3. When multiple modules are cascaded, the input of the first module is connected to the CPU, the output is connected to the input of the second module, the output of the second module is connected to the input of the third module, and so on.
Take 51 MCU as an example:
VCC → 5V
GND → GND
DIN → P2.2
CS → P2.1
CLK → P2.0
1pcs NOYITO MAX7219 Dot Matrix Module 4 in 1 Display Module
1pcs 20cm 5P DuPont line