The KA2284 is a monolithic integrated circuit designed for 5 dot LED level meter drivers with a built-in rectifying amplifier.
It is suitable for AC and DC level meters such as VU meters or signal meters.
Can be used for battery level indication as well as audio level aplications.
- High gain rectifying amplifier included (Gv=26dB)
- Low radiation noise when LED turns on
- logarithmic indicator for 5-dot LED of bar type.
- Constant current output( 15mA)
- Wide operating supply voltage(3.5V~16V)
- Not necessary diode or transistor for ALC
- Minimum number of external parts required