- Operating Voltage is 5V DC.
- The best environment temperature is about 25 degree.
- The pH Probe is connected to the BNC connector on the pH Sensor Module，and then use the connection lines,PH Sensor Module is connected to the analogue port 0 of the controller.
- When the controller gets power, you will see the blue LED on board is on.
- Upload the sample code to the controller.
- Put the PH Probe into the standard solution. Open the serial monitor of the Arduino IDE, you can see the pH value printed on it
- If you want to measure the pH value of other solution, you must wash the pH electrode first.
- PH range: 0-14 PH
- Operating voltage: 5V DC
- Temperature range: 5-60℃
- Zero-point: 7 ± 0.5PH
- Alkali Error: 0.2PH
- Theoretical Percentage Slope: ≧98.5%
- Internal Resistance: ≦250MΩ
- Response Time: ≦1min