5V WiFi relay module equipped with ESP8266 WiFi module and microcontrollers, through the mobile phone APP to the module to send serial instructions to achieve in the LAN within the relay for wireless control.
How to use:
1, onboard ESP8266 WIFI module has three operating modes: STA (client), AP (hot), STA + AP (client + hot), according to the work of the module to select the corresponding WIFI module mode of operation The
2, the module needs to use the serial debugging software on the computer and USB to TTL module to send AT commands to configure the WIFI module, USB to TTL module RX, TX, GND pin, then the module on the TX, RX, GND pin, IN +, IN – 5V power supply.
- 1. Onboard ESP8266 WIFI module, AP mode can be connected at the same time 5 client
- 2. The module has two ways to work ::
- (1) mobile phone directly mounted on the WIFI module;
- (2) mobile phone and WIFI module also carried on the router.
- 3. Transmission distance:
- (1) open environment, the mobile phone mounted on the WIFI module when the maximum transmission distance of 400m;
- (2) when the WiFI module and mobile phone at the same time carried on the router when the transmission distance according to the router’s signal
- 4. Onboard 5V, 10A / 250V AC 10A / 30V DC relay, can be continuous pull 10 million times, with diarrhea flow protection, short response time;
- Board size: 45 * 28mm
- Board function description:
- IN +, IN-: 5V power input;
- TX, RX, GND: Serial debug pin;