- MODBUS-RTU RS485 (MTEC-02A)
- Offers a 3-in-1 sensor: soil moisture, temperature, and EC sensor
- Features high accuracy, reliability, and stability
- Wide range power supply: 3.6 ~ 30 V
- Rated IP68, suitable for long-term applications
- Provides strong anti-interference
- Easy to use, install and integrate
The Industrial Soil Moisture & Temperature & EC Sensor MODBUS-RTU RS485 (MTEC-02A) is designed with industry standards, featuring high precision and high sensitivity and durability.
Incorporating three sensors (soil moisture sensor, soil temperature sensor, and soil electrical conductivity) into one, with auto temperature compensation, this sensor ensures the accuracy of measurements regardless of the environmental changes.
The stainless steel probe can be permanently inserted in the soil with quick testing for long-term use. This soil sensor is IP68 rated, very robust, and durable.
By measuring the dielectric constant of the soil, it can stably measure the soil VWC (volumetric water content) regardless of various soil types. The measurement conforms to current international standards for soil moisture measurement.
- Water-saving irrigation
- Scientific Experiments
- Greenhouse Management
- Horticulture and Gardening
- Golf turf Management
- Grassland Management
- Smart Agriculture
- Soil Testing
- Other Environmental Monitoring Scenarios
- 1 x Industrial Soil Moisture & Temperature & EC Sensor MODBUS-RTU RS485 (MTEC-02A)
- Range: -40 ~ +80 °C
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 °C
- Resolution: 0.1 °C
- Range: From completely dry to fully saturated (from 0% to 100% of saturation)
- Accuracy: ±2% (0~50%) | ±3% (50~100%)
- Resolution: 0.03% (0~50%) | 1% (50~100%)
- Range: 0 ~ 10000 μs/cm
- Accuracy: ± 3%