The rain sensor module is an easy tool for rain detection.It can be used as a
switch when raindrop falls through the raining board and also for
measuring rainfall intensity. The module features, a rain board and the control board that is separate forore convenience, power indicator LED and an adjustable sensitivity though apotentiometer.
The analog output is used in detection of drops in the amount of rainfall.
Connected to 5V power supply, the LED will turn on when induction board has no raindrop, and DO output is high. When dropping a little amount water, DO output is low, the switch indicator will turn on. Brush off the water droplets, and when restored to the initialstate, outputs high level.
- Power supply voltage: 3.3-5V
- Dimensions: 2.17 in x 1.57 in x 0.31 in (5.5 cm x 4.0 cm x 0.8 cm).
- Weight: 0.28 oz (8 g).
- Digital switch output and analog voltage output
- Anti-oxidation and anti-conductivity.
- LM393 comparator; Comparator output signal waveform is good, driving ability is 15mA.
- Voltage Rating : 5V
- Shield PCB Size : 30mm x 16mm
- Sensor Board Size : 54mm x 40mm
- Good for weather monitoring.
- AO: Analog signal output
- DO: TTL switch signal output