7941E card reader module, integrated high performance card reading radio frequency circuit and antenna and users can select wiegand or UART interface. Rich application support, it supports various cards card reading operation.
- Voltage: DC 5V
- Current: 40mA
- Support 125KHz card reading
- Interface: Wiegand, UART
- Size: 47x26x5mm
- Operating Temperature: -20~70 Celsius
- EM4100 Card Reading Distance: >8cm
- Power: DC 5V power supply, choose linearity power can gain better effects
- D1 D0: wiegand data output DATA1, DATA0
- FOR: format selection (hanging means W26, ground connection means W34)
WIRGAND INTERFACE OUTPUT INTRODUCTION:
- When it sensors the card, the serial number will be output via Data 0, Data 1 two data wire
- Data 0 and Data 1 are high level when there is no data output
- Data Bit 0: it will generate 400us low level on Data 0 wire
- Data Bit 1: it will generate 400us low level on Data 1 wire
- Every data length is 2400us
- Every Mifare card has a serial number with 4 bytes, users should output the last three bytes
- Add the first 12-bit even check bit in the front and add the last 12-bit odd check bit in the back, 26-bit data in total.
- Card number is 6B 3D 12 D6
- Output data is 3D 12 D6
Weigand 26 Code
|Even Check||3D||12||D6||Odd Check|
Weigand 34 Code
|Even Check||6B||3D||12||D6||Odd Check|
UART Interface Output
|Data Head||Length||Card Type||Card Type||BCC Check||Data End|
|0x02||0x09||0x01||SN0~SN3||XOR Check Except Data Head And Data End||0x03|
- 0x02 EM4100
- 0x01 MIFARE 1K
- 0x03 MIFARE 4K
- 0x10 HID Card
- 0x11 T5567
- 0x20 2nd Card
- 0x21 ISO14443B
- 0x22 FELICA
- 0x30 15693 Label
- 0x50 CPU Card
- 0x51 Sector Information
- 0xFF Keyboard Data
For example: the data received by serial port tool is 02 0A 02 2E 00 B6 D7 B5 F2 03, then
- The first byte 0x02 means data start.
- The second byte 0x0A means the whole data length is 10 bytes, which includes data start and data end.
- The third byte 0x02 means the card type is EM4100
- The fourth to eighth byte (0x2E 0x00 0xB6 0xD7 0xB5) means the read card number, and the fourth byte 0x2E is hidden card number.
- The ninth byte 0xF2 means BCC check of second byte to eighth byte.
- The tenth byte 0x03 means data end.
- Keep away from interference source, and strong interference signal may affect card reading.
- Select linearity power can improve the card reading distance and effect; switch power may attenuate the distance but will not influence normal operation.
- The module can operate normally in the range of 3-5V, please do not use higher voltage.
- This module has high frequency signal, so it may cause some interference to the analog circuit. Uses should place the module a little far away from the buzzer; if the distance is too close, the sound of the buzzer will be low.
- Attendance Fingerprint Read Write Module
- Entrance Guard Intercom Read Write Module
- Attendance fingerprint card reader module
- Entrance guard intercom card reader module